Whether you’re just entering 6th grade or you’re on your final year of high school, being a teenager isn’t always easy.
Life wasn’t meant to be lived alone & TFNaz Teens is the perfect place to share all of the struggles, joys & the victories in your teenage years. Our goal is to help teenagers experience a lifelong faith, grounded in Jesus & inspire them to see that they have a purpose as followers of Christ.
9:30am in the Gym
Join other students for coffee, gather with us for worship, then meet with a LifeGroup that helps students find practical ways to apply scripture to their life.
7:00pm in the Gym
Join us on Wednesday nights for a time of games, music, and an opportunity to connect with God through a message from Pastor James and conversations with each other. We hope that students have fun, feel welcome, and have honest spaces to explore Christian faith.
Sundays at 7:15pm in the Gym
LifeGroups are designed to help students get to know one another, build relationships, and develop a sense of accountability. On Sunday nights, high schoolers are invited to join us for topical based discussions to encourage and challenge each other toward spiritual growth.
Our students stay active! Themed nights, service projects, overnight events like 30 Hour Famine, mission trips, and camp are only a few of the monthly activities we have for students. Want to stay up to date on our TFNaz Teens events? Contact Jessica McDonald via her email, email@example.com, to be added to our communications list.
We do our best to communicate upcoming events and changes to our regular schedule by communicating to students and parents through a variety of ways. If you want to know what’s going on with TFNaz Teens, check out any of these options below.
- Pick up a TFNaz Teens calendar in the Gym or in the Entry Foyer of the Main Building
- Join our communications list. You can do so by contacting Jessica McDonald via firstname.lastname@example.org or by texting “Teen” to 97000
- Check our church bulletin for up to date information about what’s going on in TFNaz Teens
- Like the church Facebook page (facebook.com/tfnaz) or Instagram (@tfnaz) for reminders, events & promotional information
We love this question!
- Pray! Pray for our students, leaders, programs and events. We minister to teenagers from many different backgrounds. And all of them need to know the love of Jesus and what that means for their lives.
- Be on our leadership team! Whether you would like to lead a Sunday LifeGroup, mentor teens on a Wednesday night, or volunteer for a monthly event, we are interested in how God may be leading you to serve with us. To start the process, contact Pastor James via his email, email@example.com.
All TFNaz Teens activities take place in the Gym located to the south of the main Sanctuary foyer, unless otherwise noted.