Whether you’re just entering 6th grade or your on your final year of high school, being a student isn’t always easy.
Life wasn’t meant to be lived alone & #STUMIN is the perfect place to share all of the struggles, joys & the victories in your teenage years. Our goal is to help students experience a lifelong faith, grounded in Christ Jesus & inspire them see that they are the church, today.
9:30am in the Student Ministries Center (GYM)
Join other students for coffee, then meet with a Small Group that helps students find practical ways to apply scripture to their life, through Bible Study.
7:00pm in the Student Ministries Center (GYM)
Join us on Wednesday nights for a time of music and games, as we hope to provide a place for students to worship with all of the freedom, joy & hope found in Jesus Christ.
LifeGroups are designed to help students get to know one another, build relationships, and develop a sense of accountability. The 4 to 6 questions are based on the month’s focus from the United Night. We have a great team of LifeGroup leaders committed weekly to challenging students to grow. Groups meet throughout the Valley, each week – your student can sign up at the United Night or by contacting the #Stumin team in the office.
Our students stay active! Guys & Girls Nights, service projects, themed nights, mission trips, and camp are only a few of the monthly activities we have for students. We work hard to communicate with your student during our regular meeting times, but the best way to know about upcoming events is to pick up a bulletin from the church.
MiddleSchoolOnly is all about Middle Schoolers – go figure! This has become a highlight event for our young students – it’s a weekend getaway for a service project, welcome to StudentMinistries, and an all around great hangout time! Make sure your 6th, 7th, 8th grader joins us! Check out the church calendar for dates and registration details!
PROGRAM ASST. FOR AGE GROUP MINISTRIES
MID HIGH GIRLS LIFE GROUP LEAD
MIDHIGH GUYS LIFE GROUP LEAD
SENIORHIGH GIRLS LIFE GROUP LEAD
We are always communicating with students about upcoming events, fundraising activities & changes to regularly scheduled meetings.
- If you’d like to get more info about what’s going, you can speak with any of our LEADTEAM.
- We try our hardest to keep upcoming events in the bulletin & TFNaz Updates (you can subscribe to this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Like the church facebook page (facebook.com/tfnaz) for reminders, events & promotional information.
- Watch your email & snail mail for the occasional postcard/html email to mark large events & major FYI announcements.
We love this question!
- Pray! We have leaders committed to investing in students lives, but they have families and careers too. We are ministering to nearly 60 students and we believe we are doing something significant for the kingdom.
- Be on our LEADTEAM! Whether you would like to lead a Sunday Small Group, mentor teens on a Wednesday night or lead a #Stumin LifeGroup, you can sign up at tfnaz.com/serve & we’ll walk you through the process of being actively involved.
All Student Ministry activities take place in the Student Ministry Center (SMC) located to the south of the main Sanctuary foyer, unless otherwise noted.